Please take a moment to read the policy information below. Thank you!
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Because travel times on the rustic roads can vary, check-in time is flexible, although we do ask that guests arrive before dark.
Check out is 11:00 am, but this too may be flexible, if requested.
One night’s deposit required at time of booking. Balance payable at the end of your stay. Cash, check, Visa or MasterCard are accepted.
Local Mexican taxes of 16% IVA (sales tax) and 3% Hospedaje (on lodging only) will be added to your bill.
- Cancellations must be made more than one month in advance for a refund minus a $100 USD processing fee.
- If notification is received less than one month in advance the deposit is forfeited.
- Alternatively, the deposit can be held for one year against future rental.
Everything at the Villa is run on solar power. Drinking water is delivered from a local ranch. Water for irrigation comes from an onsite well and grey water reclamation.
GUESTS ARE REQUESTED TO:
- Turn off the lights & fans when they are not needed.
- Be very careful with water use – for example, do not let the water run when washing hands or brushing teeth. Use a minimum of water to shower.
- Only request a change of linen when needed.
- No toilet paper or other products in the toilet.
- Bring “reef safe” sunblock. This is required for swimming and snorkeling in and around Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park. Regular sunblock damages the reef, so please help us keep it healthy.
Pets are not allowed unless specifically requested for special circumstances.
- Children 6-12 are welcome in any Casita with an anteroom for a charge of $40 a night.
- Children over 12 and adults – $60. per night.
- Infants and children 5 and under – 1 time set up fee $60 for a small carved bed, a crib, or a twin bed.
- Children’s meals: 5 years and under – no charge; 6-12 years – half price
- Complimentary breakfast at 9:00 AM.
- Full bar with extensive wine list and delicious Margaritas opens at 5:00 PM.
- Table d’hote dinner on request served at 7:00 PM.
Laundry service is available for $20 USD per load. Ironing requires an extra charge per item.
GUEST SERVICE & GRATUITIES
Villa del Faro charges a 12% fee for guest service and gratuities, which is divided among the staff. Additional individual gratuities are greatly appreciated and may be left in cash, or added to your check or credit card payment.
- Guests are encouraged to rent a car so they are free to explore the area. If necessary, we can recommend a taxi service.